Welcome to the inaugural episode of The TrendSetters Podcast!
This episode is brought to you by:
DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE
- My background and story
- 3 Things I love
- What do I do
- 2 Roles I serve and excel in
- Who do I serve
- How did I get the name The Trendy Socialite
- What is a trendsetter
- Clues to your purpose
[tweetshare tweet=”It is never too late to be what you might have been. ~George Eliot | Ep 1 TrendSetters Podcast” username=”@trendysocialite”]
TrendSetters excel by growing comfortable in the following areas:
- Who they are (and are not)
- What they do ( and do not do)
- What value they bring to the world and the world around them
- Expressing that value in ways that generate satisfaction, income, and opportunities and make a positive difference in the lives of others
My working definition of purpose:
Using your gifts, talents, and abilities to help make someone else’s life easier, better, more enjoyable, satisfactory, etc.
- It’s what comes easy to you (don’t overlook it or minimize it)
- It is about and for someone else
- It solves a problem or produces satisfaction
Join the TrendSetters Email List
Subscribe to get information and resources to create the life you want.