It’s been a while since I’ve released a podcast episode. In this episode, I discuss what has transpired over the past few months and the lesson I learned in the process–you don’t have to start over, start from where you are.
DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- My hiatus from podcast
- Why you shouldn’t start over
- Why we struggle with starting from where we are
- 8 Ways to “make a brand new end”
LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE!
WHEN YOUR VOICE IS YOUR MONEY MAKER
For almost 2 months, I struggled with my voice/throat (chronic cough). When you talk for a living, it can affect your coin. It can greatly affect the ability to live stream, conduct trainings, record podcasts, do coaching calls, etc.
Please allow me to share a couple of nuggets to help you protect your voice and to still be effective if you are affected due to life or illness…
1. Protect your voice. It is one of your greatest assets. Body and voice rest is crucial.
2. Cultivate and communicate with your email list. I know some of us have a “frienenemy” relationship with emailing our tribe. But this may be the only means of communicating at times.
3. Be consistent with social media.
4. Explore natural treatments. Chest rubs with lavender and eucalyptus oils. Zinc lozenges.
5. Develop other content (while well) that can be used if you’re out of play. Blogs, videos, courses, etc. Waiting til tomorrow is not promised.
Immerse Yourself in Communities
[tweetshareinline tweet=”Showing up every day is the best way to keep showing up every day. ~Unknown” username=”@TrendySocialite”]
[tweetshare tweet=”You can’t use up creativity. The more you use it, the more you have. ~Maya Angelou” username=”@TrendySocialite”]
[tweetshareinline tweet=””You are in the perfect position to get there from here.” ~Abraham Hicks ” username=”@TrendySocialite”]
[tweetshare tweet=””No one can go back and make a brand new start, my friend; but anyone can start from here and make a brand new end.” ~Dan Zadra” username=”@TrendySocialtie”]
[tweetshareinline tweet=”You don’t need a new day to start over. you need a new mindset to carry on from here. ~Unknown” username=”@TrendySocialite”]
Connect with The TrendSetters Podcast
- Be a guest on the TrendSetters Podcast
- Listen to other episodes of the TrendSetters Podcast
- Subscribe to the TrendSetters Podcast on iTunes, SoundCloud, Google Play, Stitcher
- Schedule a 1:1 consultation with Adeea
Join the TrendSetters Email List
Subscribe to get information and resources to create the life you want.