It’s been a while since I’ve released a podcast episode. In this episode, I discuss what has transpired over the past few months and the lesson I learned in the process–you don’t have to start over, start from where you are.
For almost 2 months, I struggled with my voice/throat (chronic cough). When you talk for a living, it can affect your coin. It can greatly affect the ability to live stream, conduct trainings, record podcasts, do coaching calls, etc.
Please allow me to share a couple of nuggets to help you protect your voice and to still be effective if you are affected due to life or illness…
1. Protect your voice. It is one of your greatest assets. Body and voice rest is crucial.
2. Cultivate and communicate with your email list. I know some of us have a “frienenemy” relationship with emailing our tribe. But this may be the only means of communicating at times.
3. Be consistent with social media.
4. Explore natural treatments. Chest rubs with lavender and eucalyptus oils. Zinc lozenges.
5. Develop other content (while well) that can be used if you’re out of play. Blogs, videos, courses, etc. Waiting til tomorrow is not promised.